I've integrated Facebook in my application and I don't remember facing
such problems. Your Facebook application has a different application
ID than the Facebook application for Android. One application should
not affect the correct execution of the other. If you provide the
correct Facebook application ID in your Android application,
everything should work smoothly. The error message you are getting
makes me guess that you have not provided your Facebook application ID
in your Android app.

First you should create an application on Facebook. You can do it at
this link: https://developers.facebook.com/apps  Once you've created
an appication on Facebook, you'll get back an application ID. You
should then use this application ID in your Android application so
that you can interact with Facebook Graph API. Probably you need to
study the documentation of Facebook Graph API more:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/

Ali Chousein
Geo-Filtered Assistant
http://geo-filtered-assistant.blogspot.com/