Thanks for your reply mate,

1- I have 3 Sim Cards, two of them are in two separate android phone,
and the other is connected to my SIP server(A PC of mine) throw GSM
reader(GSM Modem) and all three SIMs are in the same 3G network, so I
have a 3G network with 3 sequence IP address which the mentioned IP
addresses are not valid and are not rechable from internet, but all
there IPs can see each others in the 3G network.
2- When I change one of my android client to another PC which is
connected to this 3G network by the third SIM Card using GSM Modem, I
can hear the voice(the sending and referencing of my voice works fine)
So I think something is wrong in
1- Android OS? (maybe because I use a OXYGEN ROM 2.3.4)
2- MY Client? (If so why other clients such as CSipSimple,SipDroid do
not work either??!)
3- My Network 3G? (IF so why when I use and android client and a PC
(Sip Client which is written in C#) in other part, instead of using
both android client application everything works fine?!!)
4- Codec?
5- you guess what else?

PLEASE HELP ME, I'VE DONE EVERYTHING I COULD, BUT COULD NOT FIND ANY