Hello.

Try to drop the windows mindset when coding for android, in Linux
there is no such thing as a dll (as for as I know).

There are API's for creating graphs:
http://android.arnodenhond.com/components/graphview
and http://androidplot.com/wiki/Home

are just two I found with a very quick google search...

Hope this helps,
Fred