Hello.

I am new to the concept of certificates, keystores, signing an app and
it all seems too confusing.

I use an ant build to create a Test.apk file.
I want to sign this file for distribution from my own app store.  Not
Android marketplace.

My goal is to do all my builds and signing from a command line.

I followed the tutrial at:
http://developer.android.com/guide/publishing/app-signing.html

However; I am running into a problem.
When I run the jarsigner to sign the apk I get the following message.

"jarsigner: Certificate chain not found for: testdroid.  testdroid
must reference a valid KeyStore key entry containing a private key and
corresponding public key certificate chain."

There seems to be a step missing in the tutorial. I'm sure it has
something to do with the certificate.

Is there a link or resource that can give me a walkthrough using
command line tools.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks