So, I have to find somebody to find a nice, legal way to say 'suck my
balls, your patent doesn't apply to my app?'  Ok.
Sorry, but I'm not going to let these suit retards try to get any
money from me.
Then again, I live in a shitty apartment and the most expensive thing
I own is my do, I ride my bike to places, and I buy everything with
cash.
I don't give two shits if they want to try and sue me.  Good luck
trying to find me physically.  I'll just re-register my app from my
home country of El Salvador.
I've done this with medical and towing bills and it costs them a lot
more to try to get the money from you constantly then any profit they
hoped to gain.  Eventually they gave up.
I guess if you want to be a wuss and cave in, go ahead.  But you're
further perpetuating the situation.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:12 AM, John Coryat <cor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> If I get that letter, I'll reply to them to kindly...
> I did that exactly once in my life and it took two years and a lot of pain
> and suffering (and legal bills) to get passed that one outburst. I was young
> and foolish at the time.
> Just remember, never respond to any legal letter with anything less than
> another legal letter.
> Not heading this advice will just feed the sender with things they can put
> in front of a judge. If you want to have fun with the legal system, then by
> all means do so. For me, there is nothing fun about lawyers, judges or
> judgements.
>
> The saying "The person who legally defends themselves has a fool for a
> client." is appropriate.
>
> -John Coryat

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://solrpg.com/, http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx