You can use a status bar notification, or implement some sort of callback (listener) that takes you back to the activity, where you can e.g. display a dialog:

myObject.setErrorListener(new ErrorListener() {
    @Override
    public void somethingBadHappened(.... ) {
        // display a dialog, a toast, or call activity.finish() :)
    }
};

-- Kostya

07.07.2011 22:33, Raghav Sood ?????:
I know :(. But I am at a loss as to how to notify my users that there is something wrong.