Hi Mark.

Thanks a lot. That worked a treat. I have since changed my code so
I've now dynamically created a BroadcastReceiver in my main class
(using registerReceiver) instead of the manifest file as its more
accessible to my BluetoothTest activity. Having it locked away in a
seperate class seemed very obstructive and unintitive. Any thoughts on
this?

Steve