What is "do some stuff" doing?  When you make changes to the UI, they
don't commit until after the current batch of code fully completes on
the UI thread.  In your case, "do some stuff" will execute prior to
the button being disabled.  So if you're doing some lengthy stuff in
there, the user might have the chance to click the button again before
it gets disabled.

Doug