One more information : if I call :

(TelephonyManager)
getActivity().getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE).getPhoneType()

in the "onCallEstablished" callback of the "SipAudioCall.Listener"
included in the "makeAudioCall" (at this time I can perfectly listen
to my audio messages), the answer is :

0 : value of "TelephonyManager.PHONE_TYPE_NONE"

I was expecting :

3 : value of "TelephonyManager.PHONE_TYPE_SIP"

The SIP API is maybe not fully integrated on Android 3.0 ?