On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 10:02:25AM -0400, Mark Murphy wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Jim Graham <spooky1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds plausible.

Except that it didn't work.  :-(

Oh well, I solved it:  I put a note in the Usage page saying that,
depending on your Android device, the scroll feature may not place
the first entry for the malting company you select on the top of
the screen, and added that my Motorola Bravo puts it on the bottom,
and nobody seems to know why.

I also added a comment for users of devices below Android 2.2 that
the scroll feature won't work at all, because it didn't exist until
2.2, and they will always end up on the first entry in the list.

Now all I have left to do, after spending a lot of time on it today,
is figure out how to configure it as a paid app, and then build the
free version,  which will have about 15[1] of the 297 (+/-) entries
(the others will create a Toast that, like the added text in the main
index says, those are only in the paid app)..  But none of that is
going to happen tonight...I'm taking the rest of the night off!  :-)

Later,
   --jim

[1] about 15 ... basically, the basic malts that are most commonly
    used, and only the generic data....

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Peter da Silva:  No, try "rm -rf /"
spooky1...@gmail.com    | Dave Aronson:    As your life flashes before

Point Lobos Photography Set 1 (Photo-posters):  http://jdgapps.com