On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Nikolay Elenkov <nikolay.elen...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Top-posting is BAD. Not trimming is WORSE.
> Some how both seem to be the norm on this list.
>
> The purchase is normally (for managed purchases anyway) linked to
> the user account, so if they copy it to another device using the
> same account, that is not a problem. In fact, you are expected to
> recover their purchase.
>
> What I meant for another user that didn't make the purchase(s).

Thank you for the clarification... I'm now replying on my desktop as it is
very difficult to trim posts in the honeycomb gmail client, I'm going to
imagine you'll see more of this all-around as tablets and soft keyboards
become more ubiquitous for day to day correspondence.  Reminds me of the BBS
days when someone would get chided/flamed or straight nuked for typing in
all caps; kind of embarrassing, but on your end the way you are
communicating about it to others is very likely to start a flame war with
less mature people. :)