Hi,

Yesterday I ported one of my windows games to Android. I used AndEngine. The
game functions perfectly except when it is recreated by android. For
example, you play for a while and then use the back button, open the
browser, market and a couple of other apps and then come back to the game.
The background and scoring system loads perfectly but the ball (which is
sort of the entire game in itself) doesn't load or show!!

Is there a bug with my code? Or is there a bug in AndEngine? Or both? Or
none?

The game in question is
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.raghavsood.speedball

Thanks