Hi....we can navigate from one screen to another with the help of
intent....as u said u created 3 activites u need to call 2nd intent in first
activity ,and u need to cal 3rd activity from 2nd activity......from 3rd
activity u need to back to previous activiy right der is  a method.....i wil
give u code just u can follow ......
here iam giving example here u can go to 2nd activity and from 2nd activiy u
can come back to 1st activity for this u hav to create 2xml files with
buttons dats not big deal to u...just iam giving code ok...

1st activity........................
public class IntentBundle extends Activity implements OnClickListener {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        Intent in2=getIntent();//getIntent()=Return the intent that started
this activity
        String str;
         str=in2.getStringExtra("name1");
        TextView tv=(TextView)findViewById(R.id.txt);

        tv.setText("Your Name is:"+str);
        Button btn=(Button)findViewById(R.id.btn);

        btn.setOnClickListener(this);

    }

@Override
public void onClick(View v) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
 Intent in=new Intent(getApplicationContext(),Sec.class);
 /*Bundle b = new Bundle();
b.putString("friendsname", "Rambabu");
in.putExtras(b);
*/
in.putExtra("name", "100");
 startActivity(in);
}

}
..............................2nd activity
public class Sec extends Activity implements OnClickListener {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

       setContentView(R.layout.sec);

        TextView tv=(TextView)findViewById(R.id.txt);
        tv.setText("From Secound");

        Button btn1=(Button)findViewById(R.id.btn1);

        btn1.setOnClickListener(this);

        Intent in=getIntent();
        String str=in.getStringExtra("name");

        int i=Integer.parseInt(str);

        int r=i+i;

      tv.setText("Total Of Two Numbers="+Integer.toString(r));

        /*  Bundle b = in.getExtras();
        if(b != null){
        String frname = b.getString("friendsname");

       tv.setText(frname);

        }
        */

        }

@Override
public void onClick(View v) {
// TODO Auto-generated method stub
 Intent in1=new Intent(getApplicationContext(),IntentBundle.class);
 in1.putExtra("name1", "Rambabu");
startActivity(in1);
 }
}