Hello Mark,
Thank you for your reply, I greatly appreciate it.
"Fortunately"...come on...  :)... I guess there is a reason behinid it....
is there?
So does that mean that "android:priority=*"2147483647*" didn't do anything
for me in my Manifest.   I read somewhere that this could have helped?... A
little bit confused here, but maybe I might have misread this...
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/intent-filter-element.html#priority

Nevertheless, would the application that is running be considred as
Foreground Process?  Please let me know.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Sebo