Hi guys,

I wanted to put an menu item in the browser, mail and sms built-in
application of
Android that would send the selected text to my app. I searched about it in
the
web and I found out that this isn't possible, but, there is one person that
said that
if my application is in background I still can access the key events of the
device
and put an option or something like that on the screen so I can send that
selected
text to my application.

I wanted to know if anyone here already tried this, is it really impossible?
If it is,
do you guys have any idea of how can I workaround this problem with the
possibilities
that the sdk provides me?

Thank you guys.
--