On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 13:26, RichardLalancette.Blogspot.com <
richard.lalance...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really need to find a way to hide and show the bottom bar.
> Our app needs to take over the entire screen.

Try to answer this and probably you'll understand why that is a *huge*
mistake:
- How can I get out of your app and read an email?
- How can I activate wireless or gps in the middle of your app without
killing it?
- How can I task switch to another app?
- How can I see my notifications?
- How can I tell what time is it after a friend asked me?

Looks pretty obvious to me...