when u are moving from activity B->C, finish your activity B, by
calling finish() in activity B, so that when you press back from
activity C or you call finish() in activity C, you will be directly
taken to activity A. (My assumption for this solution is that you dont
need activity B anymore once you go to activity C).

Gopal