Hello currently I'm making my custom ListAdapter and I add my Text
Views the following way:

LinearLayout.LayoutParams radioParams = new LinearLayout.LayoutParams
(320,          LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT);

radioParams.setMargins(1, 1, 1, 1);
TextView stationName = new TextView( context );
stationName.setText( radioInfo.getStationName() );
stationName.setTextSize(14f);
stationName.setTextColor(Color.WHITE);
addView( stationName, radioParams);

I already have a layout that I want to use for each element
essentially would be nice if I could just call something like:

setContentView(R.layout.station_list_element);

or

LinearLayout radioParams = new LinearLayout(context,
R.layout.station_list_element );
radioParams.textNowPlaying= "Chemical Brothers"

So that for sure that won't work but how can I create a LinearLayout
and import my settings which are on my xml? Then how could I access
the individual fields to update the text on them?

Thanks!

here is my "station_list_element.xml"

<LinearLayout android:id="@+id/MainLayout"
        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";