You need to have a reference to the other activity, from which you
would call your second (or third) activity's method to update the
coordinates

For example, your second activity could have a static method to return
the component/widget or entire activity.

SecondActivity.java
public static Canvas getCoordinateCanvas() {
 return this.myCanvas;
}

FirstActivity.java
private void someMethod() {
  Canvas canvasToUpdate = SecondActivity.getCoordinateCanvas();
  canvasToUpdate.<your update code>
}