Hi,

I am using MonkeyRunner from java for some of my automation.

I would like to access the UI elements on the device using
MonkeyRunner.

I can see that HierarchyViewer  does this for us but not sure how to
set the Selector in the below code snippet.

                HierarchyViewer view = device.getHierarchyViewer();
                By selector = null;
                String viewtext = view.getText(selector);

It will be great if someone can give me some pointers on this.

Thanks
--Karthik