Hi

I'm considering attaching an USB based image sensor device on android
device.

But the image sensor device has some issue.
It does not have a frimware in machine.
It need to download it's firmware from outside, operating system file
storage.
So I use UDEV and fxload for frimware downloading in general linux
environment.

This is my question.

If I have the source code, is it possible that porting the fxload to
specific android device like Samsung Galaxy Tab?
If I success the fxload porting, can I run the fxload when I want?

Please give me an answer..
I want to know the possibility of development.

Thanks!