Anything not built with the android-toolchain will *not* work on Android.the
only exception are trivial programs like "hello world" that work mostly by
luch, if nothing else.

you should at the very minimum build with the toolchain provided with the
open-source tree, against the Bionic C library (and its limitations).
Moreover, the result is likely to break in a future release of the platform,
but feel free to experiment.