Oh Jesus, here we go again.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Abhishek Akhani
<abhishek.akh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you know then reply....

I did know - I knew this post had nothing to do with Android ... so I
replied ...

> don't be over-smart everywhere.....

 I have no idea what "over-smart" means. Thank you?

Why do you reply like this to every post??

I don't reply like this to every post. I reply to posts how I think they
should be replied to. If a question has nothing to do with Android, then I
state such in my reply. If a question is on topic I often try to help. Some
people here seem to gloss over that fact ...

> You have some psychological problem or what? better you hire a
> psychiatrist....

Maybe, but psychiatrists are expensive. And I've already broken the bank on
doctors trying to fix my bladder problems. Want to help me out? Buy my $3
app. If you don't the voices in my head will tell me where you live.