On Friday, August 5, 2011 4:40:19 PM UTC-4, Tor Norbye wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Chris Stratton <cs0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Who are you and how is this relevant to Caleb9's question?
>
> Caleb9 mentioned the adt-addons source plugin in his original post and
> Peco is the author of that plugin.

Oops, sorry about that.  At a too-quick glance the first person writing made
me think it was either the original poster using a different account or
someone tossing in an unrelated statement-as-question.

I was frankly operating under the assumption that tracking down the precise
source would be futile and thinking it more pragmatic to look at the
application code instead - but I'll try to keep the possibility of original
authors dropping by in mind next time!

Chris