> On Aug 6, 10:38?pm, rich friedel <rich.frie...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 04:59:31AM -0700, martypantsROK wrote:

> > You have a lot of "needs" but what you really need is to do a damn
> > search on google and find the information yourself and then come on
> > back and ask specific questions ;)

> why so hostile?  What's wrong with asking for a tutorial?

I missed the original question, and the above response never made it
to my e-mail (thanks, procmail)....but he took a swipe at me yesterday
for posting a developer/market question (like so many others here these
days).  Funny, though, how he doesn't seem to say anything to anyone
else's similar questions....  I took care of it with procmail (and
/dev/null).

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | Remember your spelling rules, including:
spooky1...@gmail.com    |   I before E except after C