Hi,

Have been trying to get the MonkeyController.java to run however
having some problems. Managed to compile it via command prompt after
including the monkeyrunner.jar Now I get 3 class files.
MonkeyController.class MonkeyController$1.Class and MonkeyController
$1$1.Class. Am just not able to get this to run with the java command.

Any idea what I am doing wrong. I would just like to initiate screen
control through this for now. Am assuming since it compiled, that part
worked.

Cheers,
Vikram.