HI,
How we can make the apk(on installing) copy the application files on the
device .Do we have invoke the script from the application to copy
application files(test files,read me, release notes, data files) or is there
any other way for example any default folder  we have to put the files in
and while installing the apk those files will get copied.
Also is there a way to provide the versioning  to the apk so that when we
make some changes to the apk and install it it will incrementally update the
existing one.
What other benefits can there be for providing the versioning information
embedded inside the apk.

if any one has developed for windows , they can understand the versioning
and application file copying(which we used to put under the file system)
which on installing the application will copy the contents on the program
files /application directory.

PLz dont frown on me if I am mentioning windows here in android context, i
know both are different in all sense..

Rgds,
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"