Hi all;

one of my project i want to use sqlite database.I try this code
(http://abisogullari.tumblr.com/post/1357225938/android-sqlite-
example) ok it works.And then i want to look at data which insert in.i
use cmd prompt and then try this(

bash-3.1$ /usr/local/android-sdk-linux/tools/adb devices
List of devices attached
emulator-5554   device
bash-3.1$ /usr/local/android-sdk-linux/tools/adb -s emulator-5554
shell
# ls /data/data/higherpass.TestingData/databases)

it give permission denied and it is not listed databases.For one
databases it listed but when i add one more it gives me error.

Can anybody know that?

THX.
Duygu Kahraman
http://tr.linkedin.com/in/duygukahramann