Hi

I am new to android dev.
I am making an application associated with a widget
The widget has to display some information and if the user click on
it, it opens the application, which can change the config, display
more things etc..
on close, the widget has to refreash its display

I made a mix between the 2 examples of the SDK : ApiDemos\appwidget
and the LookupActivity (wikihelper).
For now, I have a widget and an application (which is launched
directly on Run from eclipse), but when I install the widget and click
on it, it does not launch the application.

What is missing ?

also how to refresh the widget contents if the application tell that.

Thanks