Are there still problems with Google Checkout for app purchases?  It
seems that even now, things do not look right to me with the daily
payout amounts being under reported.  Here is what I'm seeing...

- Go to Google Checkout and click Payouts tab
- You see a daily list of purchases, with the title "Closed Orders"
- Click one of the amounts in the Purchases column

Here I typically see two rows for each purchase.  For example, my app
goes for $1.49, so I will see something like:
  Purchase  $1.49
  Fee      -$0.45

However, some transactions just show one line like this:
  Fee      $0.00

This is supposed to be a closed order, and if I drill into it I can
see it looks identical in status to other closed purchases with the
status showing shipped and charged.  So instead of this purchase being
counted in the daily total as it should, it only counts as $0. And it
isn't just the most recent day's transactions.  I can see these going
back over a week.

So are sales not being counted as they should?

Sorry if I'm posting to the wrong board.  If I should post this
somewhere else, let me know.

-Gregg Reno