On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 11:17 AM, ndiiie90 <rnd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again Mark,
>
> I must close the entire app, because my app is a commerce application,
> that has its own flow until the payment, and user can't go back to
> previous screen, so whenever user has reached the last page, there are
> options to exit the app or go back to menu again..have any idea?

With the caveat that I haven't actually tried either of these techniques:

If you don't want "Back" to *ever* work, then you could try having
each Activity call finish() after starting the next.  Otherwise, you could
think about having some sort of "transaction ID" that's passed between
them, and have them check in onResume whether that transaction is
over, calling finish() if so.

Either way, though, disabling the "Back" button is something to be done
with caution --- users are used to having it work a certain way, and
violating
those assumptions is likely to give them a seriously bad experience.

rst