Hello EveryOne !

I'm developing an application with a TabBar implementation and i face
a problem :
In one tab i launch an activity which is extended from an
ActivityGroup. From this last one, i create a sub-activity to display
information into the user :

Intent intent = new Intent(view.getContext(),
                                                ZoneChoiceView.class);
                                intent.putParcelableArrayListExtra("zoneList",
                                                (ArrayList<GeographicZone>)
zoneList);
                                intent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP);
                                View view1 = GeneralInfoGroupView.group
                                .getLocalActivityManager()
                                .startActivity("Info", intent).getDecorView();
                                GeneralInfoGroupView.group.replaceView(view1);

In the View of this sub-activity there is a button in which the user
can pressed to close the current view and return to the previous view
(the ActivityGroup). But this feature don't work ...

I tried to implement this feature like this :
group.getLocalActivityManager().destroyActivity(group.getLocalAcitivtyManager().getCurrentId(),
true); //group is an instance of the ActivityGroup

Can someone tell me what is wrong ?