Hello,

If I have an .apk file for android application, I would like to know
how can I convert this .apk file to .java file so that I can see the
code in that application. I have tried using dexdump to get the .dex
file, but I am not getting the proper results. Please let me know if
anybody has worked on this.

Thanks,

Naina