The rules seem to that if you list on Marketplace you can't put a
payment system into your app (this may change when Market takes paid
apps, but how is still unknown).

There is nothing stopping you writing an app that integrates Google
Checkout, Mogees, PayPal, or something else and distributing it through
your website, AndAppStore, and any other distribution channel that will
take it.

Hope this is useful,

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.