I have no logcat for the devices that it does not work on. Program works on
the emulator so the logcat does not show anything. I do not have the app on
the market yet so I am not getting any debugging data from the Optimus V or
the Galaxy S. Would the logcat from the emulator tell whats going on? It
never force closes in the emulator but it does give me one warning when the
mp3 clip is played. The warning is about write being blocked for a few
milliseconds but the mp3 clip is being played in a service in a separate
thread. The biggest question I have is why would an app work fine on 2
phones and the emulator and not on 2 other phones.