ok guys, i  get it .. i suposse so  :-(

so ... considering that the application executes the task instance
after the ocurrence of  an user event (clickable button ...), how it
is supossed to be controlled a double ocurrence of the same user
requirement ... i mean, the user makes double click and the
application tries to execute twice the same requirement (because input
data is the same).

is it something to be controlled just by logical ?
does it have a relationship whit isAlive() method ??

thanks for help!