On 08/18/2011 01:39 PM, Appaholics wrote:
If the apk is getting to big you could download them at runtime. Otherwise just bundle everything and copy id to the SD Card if you need to.
the apk is installed on external storage, for the size problem, but how do I get the assets from the apk to appfolder/org.qgis.qgis/files ? sometihing like this [0] or there is a shorter way?

thanks
[0] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3851712/android-how-to-create-a-directory-on-the-sd-card-and-copy-files-from-res-raw-to

Thanks