You will get more snark than help here, both because of the language
barrier, your attitude and because, most likely, no one here can help
you...
The majority of Android apps do not push the envelope, nor do the
majority of android devs...  If you enjoy the "xcode gives me
everything" environment, stick with it.  Android requires you to start
from scratch for the most part (that's why the quick app dev contests
typically go to Apple) and to understand the framework which you are
employing very thoroughly for projects like the one it sounds like you
are involved in.
Snarkiness aside, you are just in the wrong place to get an answer for
this question.
As has been mentioned, if you bring $$$  Google will support you, if
you bring "I hate Android" you will not find answers...

Peace,
Dan