You have to return false on shouldOverrideUrlLoading.
That will prevent the browser from initiating the download.
You have to move the code from onLoadResource there, and return false
if you detect the video link.
The onDownloadStart() is irrelevant if you are going to be handling
the downloading of the file yourself.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Nick Risaro <nris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Raziel23x <raziel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The files on on a webpage that I want the applcation to handle not it
>> launching the web browser
>
> The files are on a FTP server or on a HTTP server?
>
> If the server is an FTP server you can connect to the server, list the files
> using some API, then show the files in a listView or something like that and
> download it with the same API. You don't need a browser at all.
>

>> --

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://solrpg.com/, http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx