Hello experts,

I have a app that could use NFC as one of the communication methods.
Bu that is optionally, users still could use other alternative ways to
communicate. To use NFC my app needs to add permission
"android.permission.NFC" on my manifest.xml file. But if I do this I
believe that users who doesnt has a NFC-enabled phones cannot access
my app on the market because market has a filter mechanism to prevent
those devices to see the apps.

So I need a solution that will allows users to see my apps, but my
apps also need NFC permission. I want to know:

1. Is there a way to add a permission dynamically at runtime?
2. If there's no such a method to add a dynamic permission, is there a
way to declare a permission as "Optional Permission" so that users
still could see & download this app from market even if they dont have
a NFC hardware on their phone because NFC is just a optional
requirement?

Thanks,

Alex