You mean code to interact with google+ as like a library?  There's
nothing in the current android apis.  I'm not sure that this would
actually make sense to include in the standard library, just because
google does android and also google+ :-).

However, you might be able to find a third party that wrote a java
library somewhere (google+ is still new!).

Kris

P.s., also, 0x1000134A...