Hello,

I have linked my phone to my Gmail account. However, I have a Google
Apps for Domain account, that I would want to link my Mail and
Calendar with. The Reader / Youtube etc. could continue to be linked
with my Gmail account. In the Gmail app for S60, there was an option
to add an additional account -- however, I can't find anything like
that in my Android phone.

Does somebody know if multiple accounts are supported? I would really
want Push Email on my Apps Email rather than the Gmail. However, I
wouldn't want it linked to my phone -- since I could leave my current
organization at any time.

Is there any plans to support Calendar / Mail integration with Apps
separately? Would it be done with separate apps in the Market? Is
there an ETA on when we can expect something like that? In the absence
of push email for my business account, the phone isn't that useful for
me!

Hoping some Google employees can shed some light on these things.

Thanks, Krishna.