Hi Build Account,

Java, the language that Android is programmed in, is garbage collected.  So all
you need to do is let the run time know you are finished with the object you
created.

for example:

        //create the object
        String language = new String("Java");

        //use the Object
        Log.i("TEST", "Language used is: "+language);

        //destroy the object
        language = null;

regards
Damien