Hey all,

I was at the Android-i-fied event at Google SF last night, and heard
Charles Hudson speak about the 6 Big Development Challenges for
Android developers, and his suggestions on how to fix them. I thought
it was a pretty good talk and wanted to share some key points with the
Android community. We wrote up a quick blog post covering Charles
Hudson's tips for dealing with:
1. Fragmentation
2. Development & Testing
3. Metrics
4. Platform Wars
5. Distribution & Discovery
6. Monetization

For more on what Charles' spoke about at the event, check out our blog
post at http://blog.betable.com/charles-hudsons-six-android-challenges-and-ho

Feedback and suggestions are welcome. Thanks!