Hi,

Even i am having problems in getting the Smack API to work on Android.
I heard that u need to use a patched version of the original
smack.jar, however, i've had no luck in getting that file also. I am
trying to use JSO(Jabber Stream Objects). Hopefully that won't have as
many problems. :)

Cheers,
Earlence Fernandes