Hi All,

I started an Activity-A which starts a Service-B. On some events
Service-B starts another activity Activity-C. All these are fine until
Activity-C is complete. When Activity-C is closed Activity-A comes
into foreground which I do not want it. Activity-A has toggle button
and Text box. The toggle button is for enabling and disabling service.
To stop popping Activity-A to the foreground I called finish() after
starting Service-B. This is kind of meeting what I was expecting. But
this has a problem when I go back and select my Activity-A from
Applications list I see my ToggleButton and Textboxes are not showing
the current state.

I was thinking of creating a SharedPreferences to store values and
reset them on selecting my main Activity-A. But I got stumble with the
findViewById(R.id.togglebutton). This returns null if I call before
setContentView(R.layout.main).

I'm thinking read persistence data and set the toggleButton state
before showing it to user. Not sure how to do it.

Any suggestions please...
Thanks in advance.
-lb