Hi Michael ,

i was able to create two screen using Intent but i'm having a problem

I have Screen1,Screen2,Screen3

In Screen1 i have two button, were clicking the button1 will take to
the second screen and clicking the button2 will take to the third
screen.

When i click on the first button it takes me to the second screen ,
but when i click on the button2 it force closes..

package com.sai.android;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;

public class Screen1 extends Activity implements OnClickListener{

        Button b1;
        Button b3;
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);