The reason as to why I asked this was due to the following use case:

Consider that there are two apps App-A and App-B.
App-A(Version 1) will work only if App-B with Version 1 is available
on phone.
Now if the user updates App-B to version 2,the App-A(version-1) will
not work.
I get a callback once App-B is upgraded to version2, once upgraded i
cannot revert back to version-1 apk of App-B (I guess only pre-
installed apps have this option).
Instead can I stop my App-B from being upgraded to version 2 and
probably show a notification to user saying that this version of App-B
is not compatible???
As of now,I have to ask the user to upgrade App-A to version 2 if
available, else wait.