Your layout is basically an extension of the view class. Read the docs up.
In your onClick method you will need to pass the view as a parameter. See
the documentation at http://developer.android.com/

Thanks

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:52 PM, sam <hotdude...@gmail.com> wrote:

> wat u mean by put a view??
>
> Can u give a brief explanation  please ??
>
> i'm new to android
>
> On Sep 6, 11:07 pm, Appaholics <raghavs...@appaholics.in> wrote:
> > If that is all our app does is move from A to B then just put a view with
> > height and width set the fill_parent and implement the onClick() method
> for
> > that view.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:18 PM, sam <hotdude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Guys ,
> >
> > > Can u please guide me on how to use Tap gesture ..
> >
> > > I'm trying to enter into screen2 from screen1 when the user taps the
> > > screen
> >
> > > How can i do that ??
> >
> > > I googled a lot .. didn't get a  clear idea ...
> >
> > > Can someone help me on this
> >
> > > Please
> >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Sam
> >
> > > --
> >
> > --

Raghav Sood
CEO/Founder/Owner/Dictator/Tyrant at Appaholics (Basically all titles
required to have complete control)
http://www.raghavsood.com/
https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Appaholics
http://www.appaholics.in/