@Mark Do you keep overly used instructions like the one above on your
clipboard? To questions related to the source you always use the same
wording in directing the poster to the appropriate place. Same for others of
this type.

Thanks

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com> wrote:

> Step #1: Visit http://source.android.com
>
> Step #2: Click on the Community tab
>
> Step #3: Find a discussion group that is relevant for your question
>
> Step #4: Ask there
>
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Palsson <palsson...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Hardware: AM3517evm
> > OS: Froyo release
> >
> > I would like my android platform to boot up and only start my custom
> > application, after all the init stuff, and not the standard unlock-
> > screen and then the homescreen launcher.
> > How can I track this in the boot process of Android and tell where
> > these standard apks are initiated and executed from?
> > Where is the init script (or similar) that configures which
> > application to execute after booting?
> >
> > Regards
> > Palsson
> >
> > --

> Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
> http://commonsware.com | http://github.com/commonsguy
> http://commonsware.com/blog | http://twitter.com/commonsguy
>
> Android Training...At Your Office: http://commonsware.com/training

Raghav Sood
CEO/Founder/Owner/Dictator/Tyrant at Appaholics (Basically all titles
required to have complete control)
http://www.raghavsood.com/
https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Appaholics
http://www.appaholics.in/